Well, this Saturday is sure a boring Saturday... wake up just to work in Penang signature kitchen... Afterall, i quite satisfied in spending the whole semester 2 holiday wisely... To work, and to go for trip, as well as to reward myself for being so cooperative in handling own feelings, to apply for Edu fund... To survey of the college that i can choose....
In the end i had made a decision... I decided to study in TARC for Advance Diploma...Although in INTI i still can complete my degree but... it sad to know that i still will able to see my ex... i mean probably... To study in a totally new environment will definitely keep my mind from thinking about the past. Also, that was my father advice... He wanted me to stay in KL, knowing the environment and also the lifestyle of KL citizens, and another chance to go to UK... Going outside of the country for study will definitely become more mature in my own point of view...
I chose to be happy, rather than staying in the past, darkness... Since the i have only 1 time to live as a Yew Tze Sean... Its time for me to live for myself...
However, i felt that my language is so poor.... In English especially... I have my lecturer and a 4 Flat friend also own their own blog... after view their blog, I felt so disappoint to myself. Poor english... poor language, poor description, poor grammar... haiz... but i wont give up so easily ... Blog is a place for user to express their own thinking, writing diary... i will improve myself to become more better so that in the future i can neither communicate with people and writing an articles with grammar free...
I ^___^I
I : : I
1 comment:
Poor ENgLisH??? i dun thinhk so....i oso use broken english in my blog leh ...haha...
Post a Comment