To think of having 3 times trip in 3 week holiday is so much fun... And now only i felt relieve that i become single again... No doubt there is still time for me to feel alone..But to think another way, i am able to try as much characteristic as i wanted to be...Not to be bond with the characteristic what man it takes enough to protect a woman... I prefer this life now as i was experiencing for the first time, i can be myself... It was so much fun to know that i am no longer to divide my salary and also my money to spend with a girlfriend... I no longer need to considering for decades before buying goods... Gosh... I am so DAMN enjoying buying and spending all the money by myself... I felt that this is what the real life... Enjoying... Although i lost a place for hug, words of comfort, and people to talk to me when i am down... But exchanging with this life... It worth!!!
Things getting better when my parents are more aware of me and i can feel that they feel proud of me as i am now really grown up... I receive compliment from my father yesterday... From my sister there... They already can trust me as a independent son and have my own judgment. Ahh... I LOOOVVVVVEEEE this life!!!
Since the day she broke with me, i spent all my salary and my allowance for buying clothes, skin care for my fellow ladies at home, and also men fragrance and etc... I felt that this is a better investment compare with previous...Buying and spending time with a person that wont promises return and also bringing risks in broken love...At least this was the logical thinking as an engineer and also consumer that makes me feel more comfortable. Now with a family bond that will never fade and also preparing myself for becoming a better adult. This is definitely a better investment... My frens always mention to me... dun be sad... Think about the forest!!! ^^V... Therefore, I am preparing myself to suit myself in the forest but not just for a simple tree... =)...
Again, in my first love, broke with me 2 weeks before my SPM, i find her again for returning some of the goods she gives me... From that day onwards i can forget her... Tragedy happens same to me for the second time when i was sitting my final exam in TARC with the coming of CNY...Hard to believe that same things happen twice and almost have exact situations. Then 3 days before i went to find her again...But not returning things because in her opinion returning things to her resulting in throwing away by her... Base on this two case. I have a conclusion that if i have a broken love... I must face them after u get back from hurt... Not from fully heal but as soon as u can almost become normal again...Therefore, i still know that inside my heart, i will miss her... But i will bless her as i believe that outside the forest there still be a man who is more capable of giving her happiness...But not me for now!!!
YAY.... Sean is back...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment