background

Myspace Layouts

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sleepless night again

Now is about 1.35 am monday...All the time i just watching some drama and then clean up all my things. From downstairs until upstairs. i feel shy when i saw a box of rubber, in my downstairs drawers.. when i was young, kids, we love to play games shooting eraser with friends... Funny!!!

Yesterday i wake up very very early in the morning bcos i need to go to work...after i back from work, i feel so sleepy... now also.. but cant sleep. While i was cleaning my rubbish... i saw min chea pictures... i saw lots of memories in it... And at last, i decide to burn it into a CD and keep it safely... Ahh... now my room looks nicer... ^^V

Base from the blog publish de song, which is tatoo... Is best describe min chea feelings towards me... Everytime i listen to it i feel that she done a decisions that i couldn't change... Just like in the lyric,
"I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize nothing's broken no need to worry bout everything I done
live every second like it was my last one
don't look back got a new direction
I love you once
needed protection
you're still a part of everything I do
you're on my heart just like a tattoo"

Ntg to modify in the sentence bcos it's perfectly describe her...I feel down as well... But i will never give up... Every step that i take will have her memories and i will live as she expected me to live with...If i would me, i will use a song name" wait for you" :
"So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don''t know what else i can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just aint true
I really need you in my life
No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you"

haiz... still taking time to recover... =(

No comments: