background

Myspace Layouts

Monday, September 6, 2010

感触

The day after my exam... I back with heavy mood, thinking that upon 5 subject i encounter, there are 3 subject in the border lines... Might fail... Before i back, i go to canteen to fill my hungry stomach but unfortunately, that day is saturday... Canteen closed~ While trying to figure out what i am going to eat, Subway suddenly popped into my mind, then i called yeong ren. In the end we go eat together with brian, Chee How, Eric, as well as yeong ren and me. This is a very surprise meal as i eat the crab meat(which is seafood).. I break my own record...At house, i have no mood to do anymore thing... Except for glazing at the ceiling... I wish that time can pass slowly but unfortunately there's too much thing i need to do. 1st is decide where to go at night. 2nd is arrange the time for tomorrow event. 3rd is packing up my luggage, and 4th, recompile my notes...

1st coming event = appointment with jeck thing, Pool. 2 hours for only RM12. Cheap. Sumore gt many gals around. I got 4 continous lucky shot and 1 double shot that time. Lucky. V^_^V That stick until 11.40pm... Going for yam cha, supper... Met AEL gang... Wan Cyber cafe wor... I took roti kosong and teh tarik at steven corner... So heart contentive supper for me. =) After that 13-14 ppl counter strike.... Till approx 2 o clock like that. Back house, packing goods... till 4 to 5 smtg.

11 o clock woke up. Preparing for Sing K session which all photo i posted to the facebook. Thanks again to Jason for treating us. This is the longest session i ever had. 2 o clock start until 9.45pm....That still haven't finish... Unbelieveable....



Thanks to Justin, Yee Wen, and Xiiao Yiin for making this event successful.





 AND for JJ lin event running synchonize with Sing K session, That was amazing.... Minus the time waiting for JJ... 1 and a half hour.. I still give distinction to it. I got the signature too. =)



When i reached house.. It is already 12 am.. in 1 hour, i depart from KL back to my very own hometown. Since i manage to reach before 6 am.. I have 20% off for my tol fee. Yea.. Finally i verified what my lecturer told me.

I reached home at 6.40am i suppose. My father heard the sound of the door and opened the door for me. That is where the article title begins to link with. I reached my room.. Thank to me myself the whole room is a mess. Insect waste are every where. It is actually normal when come to think of it that the room have been isolated for 4 months. It took me 1 and a half hour to clean up the whole room. Not to mention i haven't sleep until that time. Who to blame??? I was the one who tell father not to tell mother that i am driving at midnight, for not letting her worried for my safety. After cleaning up the room, it is already 8 o clock. i see my mom, my dad face even clearer... 皱纹有改善但老人斑却.... as for my dad 白头发散到更广的地方...The applicances in my house even more packed... My father bought himself a massage machine... More recycle goods in my house...After a cup of milo, l pull myself to upstair, laying my body at my newly changed bedsheet...monotoning...

"You've grown big. Dad n mom's getting older... You need to take heavier responsibilities from now on. Youngest sister still in SPM, you are the only boy..." Those word keeps fading, and fading in my mind..我很感激我的父母,从出生带我到现在,成为个有用的人。Really. I love you so much mom and dad~ Imagine in just 4  months u can already see the changes in your parents.... What if you work oversea for 4 years??? How would your father and mother become???

Somehow, at my own house, it has a special Enchantment, halting all the mission and assignment ahead... Peaceful mindset... Leading me to the dream world. Only at 4pm my mom woke me up....And here i am. =)

No comments: