Today i feel very very happy. There is no main reason that i feel so happy but... maybe what is so called feeling happy from the pure heart...
But basically there are couples of small matters that makes me feel happy, playing DOTA with my classmates is thrilling, Getting the salary is so excited, buying myself a new NIKE bag is so proud,planning for the coming day events is so fun, having a single life is so enjoyable. I finally realize that how the broke up benefits me. A tough guy comes with great responsibilities. Obviously i am not the one yet. I am only 20 years old. Handling a relationship, + working + studying is too much for me. Especially previously i am having relationship with a girl that is over rely on me. I can manage my time with my friends, families, academic, career, and love one. But not meant to be enough for a girlfriend that is over rely on his boyfriend to put 100% attention on her. Now, i am convincing myself that she broke up with me is a excellent choice, i am free. This is impossible for me to reach her expectations...^_^ Now, I am spending all my money for myself. Doing some stunt that is a bit girl style, try to copy some interesting talk... This was all the things that i cannot be when i together with girlfriend. I need to be man enough, care enough, show enough considerations on girlfriend etc... Everythings making me hard to breath... Thank GOD i finally are able to be myself...C'me On Sean, The real life is just the beginning, there are too many things that can be done, can be accomplish, possibility to creating things, new song that haven't discover. Let's us await for tomorrow... V^_^V
No comments:
Post a Comment