This is the first time i work in Pc fair. To be honest, i am very excited to wait that day comes. Initially i was thinking giving up on working in PC fair and go see JJ lin jun jie. However, due to my greediness, I decided to make some offer to the guy in charge, Raymond. And guess what, i finally found an alternative in solving these time crash. I work friday, saturday full. But for sunday i work half day. The other half day, hehe of course i go to see JJ.
Frankly speaking, when Raymond transfer me from Hp to samsung, I was doubting the brand as well as the sales. But things happen quite above my expectations. Friday i get 3 sales. Saturday upon 9 sales i get 6 sales. And sunday.... at the very beginning the booth is like being cast away. No ppl bother to come and ask or even look. However, after 2.30pm, things started to get better. In the end, before i rush to visit JJ, i get 10 sales total. I cant imagine that the free gift pack can be give away so so fast. From 2.30-5.45pm, this 3 hours... I get 1 sales for every 15 minutes. That was Awesome... Still i dunno in the end hw much sales that the booth manage to get towards the end of the day. What surprise me was..... After i look through the brochures on monday night, I was shock that i dont even know a bit about others brand offering, neither the processor, I3, I5 I7 sort of things... Still, i can bom customer like i know all about the other brands... Kinda unbelievable with the sales i get... ^_^ Oh yea, i made a new fren there, name Javy. Ady added in facebook. Juz upload some picture for sharing.
About JJ promo tour, That was also unbelieveable. When i reach there, it is already 6.45pm. I run from front to the back of the Door in gurney. Then i do everything that i can as a hotlink customer to gain access to the VIP place. Together with xiang kuet and sy goh. In the end i brought about RM14 that amount just to gain access...Here is some picture attached... There is more but its not in my camera but in Sy Goh hand. Mayb will upload soon.


About recently,many ppl said i fat jor... Starts from my sis ya...Then Elaine from SK. Haiz, terrible lah like this. I don't want ppl to said fat to me. Sumore i need to go pulau redang in the beginning of May. Hence i decides that i am not gonna go any muscle building anymore. Instead, i will do my abs more often...
I think that all for now. Wish me luck ......
No comments:
Post a Comment