background

Myspace Layouts

Friday, April 23, 2010

A post to a link

This is just a post to a link for my future convenience. I found this website~ http://www.zamzar.com/
where it can convert almost any kind of picture into any kind of picture. I need it because my Stup** Printer faxer did not provide me with scanning document in PDF format. Well apparently the public bank officers need it in pdf form for canceling my transaction with paypal and maxis. If it was successful i can save back RM70 LOL!!!
A lot of money leh... Although RM70 is not enough for me to buy even a skin care product like clinique, I cannot accept that in virtual i can actually lost RM70 with it. I rather pay such amount for parking fee than letting it dissapearing in virtual world. At least in paying parking, i inserted the money into the slot 1 by 1... I can feel it.
Okie end of this dummy articles.

No comments: