background

Myspace Layouts

Friday, October 2, 2009

Holiday ending

For now, its already midnight 2.30 am. I am still here... To confess something. To share what have i done this week. Sadly to mention. I done almost nothing. Except of replaying the Final fantasy X. And that took me long enough which is 4 days to played the whole story. Now is the mooncake festival day. I did not do any homework for this holiday. Not even once... Still, i know that until that day i will blame myself for getting out of control in holiday. And yet if in the future i am given a second chance, i would have done it again in this way... Last minute. Indeed study plays a vital part for college student. But i surely dont want to miss the chance for a student to enjoy their holiday. I dont care hw worst my result, sooner or later i know that if i am no longer students,i cant do these wasful things anymore. Students life will never come back to 20th years old. I wanna live with no regret now.

Guess what, i have my new spectacles now... It is in black colour. Because i thought that by choosing plastic black, it wont get outdated that fast and plastic frame durability is better. Later i upload the picture here.

Ohh, forgot to mentioned... on thursday, we have a farewell gathering with our ex housemate, Ming Chiat. We have some picture taken that day. I feel so good when she said the angle i took for self snap is very pretty. Well, that helps me to build up my self confidence. Guess the 2 year together with fussy cute bitch changed me a little bit ya. I cant deny it. But in fact by now i should thank her by letting me go, finding a more suitable person for me. But 1 things, i dont like sakae sushi, winter warmer totally. Admit it, froggie taste with mine is totally not compatible. Only our father josh can tolerate with frog geisture huh... Well, father name is not given easily. He earned the title from our fren means he have that kind of ability to tolerate with many ppl patterns.


One more things, ANAI SHITE KUDASAI... 我的天使。 what is these sentence means? It had been haunted me since 3 weeks ago. Very painful to think of this japanese meaningm especially ANAI this words cant found in the web. Need to interpret myself. My specialist is not available at the moment. Cousin that studies in japan vanish in msn recently. Guess he is busy with his final too ya...

So in conclusion, in this holiday, i played again final fantasy X, have a perfect early celebration of my birthday, perfect gaming with frens, perfect gathering with frens, attended many movie on showing... On the other hands, i haven't done my maths revision(extremely important), haven't buy and play basketball, haven;t buy my casual shoe, instead i lost my TOUCH N Go card this holiday, haven't played guitar, haven't played full time on my on9 game. Haven't eat all tasty food,and haven't climbed tokun mountain I consider myself accomplished 50% of my target in this holiday. But it still not good enough. Gotta sleep le.. I broke my promise jor.... almost 3 o clock le.

ps: Thanks for the present by jean.. I like it very much. I can juz stare at it, mind keep imagining the whole process u DIY urself. From the bottle, to the decoration, to the stars... It was warm. Thanks a lot.

No comments: