I make quite some friends here, EE society president, some classmate, and more importantly Yun Yuan... That is a ppl who came across lots of thing which i can learn from heard from them. I am glad that i bcome one of his fren. Its true that there is plenty of works available which does not require any skills, juz a human relationship things and some Dark career, you can earn up to RM20k in juz 2 weeks. But me is me. I dont wanna earn the money lidat, and i have no luck of being rich, no without good public relationship and my fate. And therefore i had to go this path, this education path in order to survive in Society...
There are thousands of things to share if i gonna talk about it. Likewise, i bring my frens go to pavilion during saturday, i go to jusco continously 3 day. I cook pasta for me and my sister for 2 days, I dislike some1 in the class...and i play basketball in TARC on wednesday since last time i played in form 5 and etc... There is too much for me to talk.... But for now i am crazying listen to the TANK new song, 如果我变成回忆... The song is excellent as he sang it through his own personal feeling, after the surgery...
Advance Diploma is not a game, its not like i can still can play play as i want it like that. And for my personal feeling, i guess i still miss some of the time where i spend with my ex gf... No doubt she was cruel, but the sweet memories still remains in my heart, whenever i saw some incident of thing of something, it automatically trigger the memories of she, the action she take and the reaction on her face.... I still remember it clearly... KAWAIII... Still, a past is still a past, i will move forward as broken love is one of a path that human will have... I will remember it inside my heart. But for now, i wanna do my best as a student should do, as a eldest son should do, wanna enjoy life as a tarcian, wanna make full preparation for my future career, but not for my love one...At least i wanna try to live myself, then only i can learn to live for others. Same theory as if i unable to earn money, how can i take cae of others?
I may not be able to blog in this semester 1 anymore as i would fully utilize my time to study and cut down the expenses on shopping as well as go out... I need to save money now... I dont know what is the purpose of it but eventually i know it will be really really useful in the future. OK i stop here.
No comments:
Post a Comment