I really miss Pg lah... Especially when all my local U fren now holidaying, unable to hang out with them... But at least i must congratulate to Our Mr snake, Lay Hang as he is officially accepter to UUM,which is the same U with Sy yeong. Bout Sy yeong, Sry ya to bother you for fecthing me home when i reach. I promised to treat you for that.
No doubt, my homework is getting more and more... But we got no choice as this is the high level study... We need to cope with it... It juz that i feel tough, very very tough... I cant even bother to find a girlfriend cos i am way too busy. 24 hour is not enough for me to divide, where do i have time to divide to a gf? I know i must overcome it and i couldn't afford to give up now as Jean chan putting her faith on me...
Mayb i am on 单恋 but its better than nothing... I enjoy that then it would be nice... sumore, i think treating the one i like as a fren, is always better than taking one step ahead from now. Well, at least that was my thinking... I enjoy it, and i dont want taking a risk whether the confession would fail and also even it is sucess, the long distance relationship and the problem when coming to couple will rise...Worst case it will infuence my study.
I am now studying not only for myself but also for my parents , repeating talking to myself... I wanna make my parents proud when they mention to frens, relatives, that my son graduate from UK. working now... When that dream comes true, my parents will walk along with the wind blewing them...
But but but... Cho to ma teh gu da sai yooorrr.... Its time to stop now.... I'll putting all aside and only after the convocation i will continue... Mayb with some photo's... Right now, right here, i need to pack things up.
No comments:
Post a Comment