Yesterday, we had a dinner or should we called farewell party in E&O hotel. Having our buffet dinner, in the beginning the attendance should be full but smtg bad happen to one of our frens and i wasn't feel gonna explain here. Kinda complicated. Anyway, in the hotel, we took thousand pictures and eat till our heart content. In fact there is no longer content. I am tortoring myself there, trained myself to eat seafood. I did, but not much lah. This is the first time i ate 3 slices of salmon fish, some prawns, but not oyster. I even eat scallop... Yea,but my conclusion is that if given chance i don't wanna eat stuff like that. While chewing, the smell of fresh seafood runs into my throat and to most people its delicious but to me its KILLING me. T_T... I had to admit it that i dont like seafood at all. well here i upload some of the pictures.
Today, after i woke up, nightmare happened. My throat is bursting in heat and no matter how much i drink it still remain hot. Guess its the consequences of continously taking heavy oily fried stuff as dinner with less water consumed.T_T Nevertheless, i still go to PC fair after i get home. This time i bring my sister go with the will of surveying the laptop. i brought the DDR2 1gb Ram and USB HUB to myself while headset and pendrive to my ex colleague, Elaine. I was so stim today until i mistaken the two both separate shop as the same shop and ask some silly question in the counter. What a shame i have... @_@...
Well to be honest, it was very fun in the last day study at college. we took picture with lecturer that taught us before. Miss kee, MIss Loo, Mr Tai, Mr Teh, Mr GUN!! unfortunately we cant take photo with 2 lecturer which is Mr lee lai seng and Mr Lee Kean Chuan. =( ... i really gonna miss the food in Penang. RM1 fried mihun, RM3 Wantan Mee with lots of wantan which i was given chance to fried wantan myself. The western food... OHhhh... How could i survive in KL without these food????????????
To be alone and not bond to relationship, responsibility is smtg gifted... I begin to think that everything broke up is what it meant to be. i enjoyed the way it do now. spending time with frens, so enjoyable, so happy, non pressure, spending time communicating with family, without feeling sorry to a person, without having pressure to allocate time with her, without spending money on her which was awfully a worst investment, I am glad. I feel delighted. ^_^V I was so soft hearted that i cant be the one who insisted to end the relationship, even i mentioned, if she dont wanna accept it, i still continue it. Only when i fell in the deepest of a love trap, she mentioned to me and hurted me. That's right, i was the one who choose to be hurt in ending a relationship, i rather to be the victim than be the cold hearted man. It was all meant to be.
Talking about the exam, honestly, i juz finish one of the total subject which is MR Lee subject. MR foo and Mr Tai subject i dont even have flip through it. I am deeply worried about the Math subject which was awfully difficult and can easily failed. It was the hardest math in this two years. tonight i dont think i can study math...fatigueness reached maximum.
Finally to my frens, wish u all the very very best in the exam. Win o not it all depend in this round! As a member of M73 we cant afford to lose right? We ain;t loser, we are Winner!!And to Tan Tee Khean, Happy birthday to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment