It's been centuries and more since i last updated my blog. Well, i've been busy in UK so i didn't have chance to blog.
I told myself that i am gonna blog about the first time flying oversea during the airport stuff and I haven't done that even though it's ady 1 month.
I told myself that i am gonna blog about things new, different in UK in the next few days after i reach UK and i didn't.
I told myself again that i need to write about the life after things get stable in UK. The real life in UK with extremely low budget on eating but high budget on shopping.
There it is, I ady finished 1 subject and now it's another subject and later on 2 o clock we are gonna start assignment that due to today as well. 8 hours for assignment completion.
This lecturer, Karl Jones is terrific brilliant. It is also the first time i am taught by a expertise in beer, PHD in beer to be precise, a professional photographer, and also a control engineer. WOW!!!
Okay, i am lazy now so TATA!
No comments:
Post a Comment