background

Myspace Layouts

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another milestone

So, This is it, month of May~ I reach the end of the checkpoint of my life, gotta evaluate no matter it's good or bad. It's just like the end of another semester and we'll have exam very soon to see our improvement.


Until now, I live with no Big regret.


So this is the latest me. The hair grow so long until i cannot recognize me also. So better cover it with a newly bought CAP.

Currently, i am still at KL~ I hate KL weather, enviroment, traffic congestion, cars, lifestyle, some KL ppls etc. Yet, i'll somehow miss KL very much. KL is a place where all ppl come and gather here to accomplish something. I learn how to play keyboard at KL also, successfully acquire a skill that is not bad for the beginnner, just nice for  amateur but bad skill for rookie. This is how i judge my skills. My friend once said, KL itself sucks, but i'll miss KL not because of the enviroment, but the friendship we made here. If all friends gone back to their respective hometown, there's no longer a valid reason for us to stay at KL.


Okay, time to pack things up. I got a whole mess to clean up before going back.

No comments: