Today i work as sampling promoter.... Since that task was very free, my make my mind to think all day long... And i was thinking about you.... Think and think and think... The whole day i was juz cracking my mind to come out with mayb an idea for my cradle fund but i fail to do so... Another thing is juz you. And today i saw the post on ur facebook, mentioning that you've been sneezing whole day long, and asking who miss you... Argh, you have no idea how eager i wanted to tell you that... I am. I'm the one who miss you so much.... But I juz can't...Knowing you din have normal meal, i tried to say smtg to you. Doesn't matter whether it's nice or bad thing/advise.. But I cant, i force myself to vomit words so that i can put comment on it but i still cant.... Ah GOD! I've lost communication channel with you. I don't know how am i suppose to make good of it... Argh you dunno how much i miss those day i get morning call from you... >_<
"
多的是你不知道的事" , 我对你“
有一种想见又不能见的伤痛”,想说却又说不出口的毛病,最后我也只好和你“
背对背拥抱”, 我有多么的不想和你“
擦肩而过”.... 但"
我还能做什么"?
PS: If in 2012 i am to die, i really wish that we two can made up together before the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment