background

Myspace Layouts

Saturday, August 28, 2010

狂风暴雨的情绪

This exam period is killing me... I sleep at 6++ o clock am for continous 2 weeks... Then, smtg in facebook popped out and jammed my mind.... In a relationship ことが。
I tried to convince myself not to bother the thing. And i did. But once in a while my feeling of gaining more detail is driving me..pushing me to log on to  facebook....
For the 1st 2 subject.... I did not do well...In fact, i lose to myself....
EIS, i managed to finish the question. But then i lose to myself where i keep persuading me that the clocking is ticking... I briefly go through the question, and as a result my answer is diversing the topic i read... Other than this mistake..The rest of the questions i did quite bad...paragraph construction i fail to do it... Not to mention about my doctor handwriting... I calculated the approximate mark i can get... 40+. I feel relieve... Oh GOD please let me pass this subject enough...

For 2nd subject, i try my best best to revise all the day before the exam.. During the exam, the standard is really quite easy as Mr loo said before compare to previous year. I finished 1 out of 4 question in 45 min, over taking other question 15 min time. Due to lack of confident, and mindset problem, i panicked after the first question, then deciding which is the second question i can do as all of the question i think i can solve it. I am struggling doing the second question. Changing 2 times the question and yet ntg i done... There it goes i waste another 30 minutes... The remaining is 30 minutes... i no longer have words to describe my ending... At last few minutes, i saw a free 9 marks that i think i can easily score in 3 minutes, i do it straight away... However, upon 25 marks, i only manage to get the 9 marks..... After the exam... I tell Mr Loo please bear with my handwriting as the handwriting is way too terrible like i am writing my own notes style...I dare not calculate the marks... I don't have the courage to do it. That evening, i go gym with my fren... Releasing all my stress onto the weight...

Today, 星期六的深夜...it  is also a song, by Lee Hom. Which i love it so much... The song can drag my tears out when i feel like being describe in the lyric...I try to be strong... The thing that haven't or never begin, stopped , shall put no harm on me. It just that deep beneath my heart, i feel all alone again, after placing someone in my heart, heal my wounds. The wound cured.... But i've removed the medicine that i placed for decades, leaving vacant inside. The void created let outer wind blew inside, chills a heart that suppose to be warm....

Just like the pictures, snow slowly accumulated the house and surrounding area. True, the picture is beautiful symbolize character appearance. The house represents the heart of the character, empty.  Without a single person this is just a poor pitiful beautiful picture.



1 comment:

the.Thing said...

In a relationship? HER?
U got to tell me more about this after the exam...!