background

Myspace Layouts

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Genting trip 2nd time with my classmates+ the birth of SE W/G705 14/5/09

Well, i am here again, with putting lots of weight + smtg to share with the viewers. Last monday, i went to Genting again along with my classmate which consists of Me, Chee Yong, Yin Chun, Guan Poh, Cheong Khim, Han Siang, Tuan Kiat, Wei Liang, Yu Yang, Kah Fung, Boon Chuan, and Ken Hoe. As usual, i din sleep for that night b4 driving. I played Dota with some of them. They did slept for 1 or 2 hours but for me its not fun to sleep that less so i decided not to sleep. This is the second time i did this. Well, The things to share there are about the price, Casino, and photo which i and my fren will post on facebook.

1st, price. We spent 3 days 2 nights there with coming back and forth Bus ticket with accomodation with buffet dinner with all park pass with only RM89.00 + RM30.00++ only. It's awfully cheap. Instead, this is a package offered by penang bus station. I wondered why is that Bkt Mertajam don't have such package???

2nd,Casino. I did went to Casino along with my frens. I am only 20 and to be honest, with my little inmatured face, i am not allow to enter the Casino. Even my 183cm fren Chee Yong also predicted the action taken by the Guard. But, thankfully, i successfully entered the Casino at the first time... ^_^... The feel of entering the place is hard to describe in typing. The only thing i can told you is i won RM10 there, making me to have a beautiful memories at Casino... Unfortunately, at 2nd time trying to entered the Casino which is at late night, i was blocked by Guard. I tried many entrance but the results is the same... Guess i m not that lucky everytime... But it actually brings a good news to me as that night most of my fren are losing money. I should thank God for allowing me remains my profit in Casino... Till the next time when my age reached the level.

3rd, Photo... I juz put some photo here as most of them i upload to Facebook le.





Okay, time for another story...Today, evening i went to the Kota permai Hp shop to buy 2 new HP. 1 for my sister while 1 for me. I did and i bought SE w705 with the price RM999 + SE G705 with the Price RM840 + the card reader bringing me the total of RM1850. Actually it's a very reasonable price. But i regret of buying the phone as My k800i is still functionable and believe o not, the camera function is much more better than SE W/G 705. Why do i spend this kind of money as that is not a necessity? I made a promised to myself b4 that until next new year there is only new clothes for me. Now i gotta made another promised to myself again that i will not buy another phone until my phone was really damaged and malfunction. I snap the photo of the phone.



Initially, i planned to use W705 series while my sister use G705 series... But until now, i started to change my mind to exchange the phone with my sister As i dont like the key on the W705 and G705 color is much more suitable for men use. Moreover, W705 is a real China phone as there is still some 笔画 printed on the keypad, and i confirmed my opinion when i saw the charger with different socket which does not fit our normal size socket. I am reluctant to tell that i spend more money on a phone which the spec is lower than the cheaper price... T_T... Now i gotta rethink again which is the most suitable model to me. I never had this kind of regret b4 when my mom asked me then how about your existing phone? I don't know how to allocate my k800i... Guess i had to bring both phone to KL for juz in case purpose. Well, i stop here...

No comments: